To submit a questionnaire, you must first register. It takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Only logged-in (authenticated) Users are allowed to complete and submit a questionnaire (for more information about the User Policy and user roles, please click here.)
- The questionnaire can be re-opened every time after logging in; it remains a draft until you hit the Submit button at the end of the questionnaire.
- Should you have made any mistakes or omissions, there you will find feedback information about them at the top of the questionnaire. Based on this information, you can go back and fill in the necessary parts or make the necessary changes and hit the submit button again.
- After a successful submission the status of the questionnaire changes from “draft” to “completed”.
- Submitted questionnaires can be re-opened and re-submitted either as a new submission. It is an excellent way to reduce the time needed to complete a similar questionnaire for another species. You are only allowed to open and save your own submissions (you can however view other people’s submissions).
- Please note that once you have submitted your data, you are not allowed to edit them. This policy serves the goal that all data provided should be clean, so it is your responsibility to make sure that you enter the correct information.
- Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, i.e. you must fill them in to be able to finish the completion and submit the form. However, you can leave them blank as long as your questionnaire is in a draft stage.
- The questionnaire overwhelmingly contains questions to be answered by YES/NO answers or by an option selected from drop-down lists, so hopefully you will find your way easily amongst them.
- It also contains fields with drop down lists for single or multiple choice.
If you are not familiar with completing online questionnaires, please click here for a general introduction in a short video.
How can you save time when completing the questionnaire?
- You have to complete and submit at least one questionnaire; it takes about 30 minutes to complete the first questionnaire.
- If your programme monitors more than one raptor species, you can re-open a submitted form, make the necessary changes and re-submit it for a new species; this should take you much less time than the first submission.
- If your programme monitors several raptor species using exactly the same scheme for all, then submit only one completed form, making sure to select all the monitored species in the species field.
- Go to the EURAPMON home page www.eurapmon.net and and select the ‘Login’ link on the left column, then select the ‘Register new account’ tab on the top. Enter your names, then specify your user name, keeping in mind that the only accepted format for user names is: JohnSmith, ie. FirstnameSurname, written as one word. Spaces are not allowed. All user names not fitting into this scheme will be redone. Your registration will be automatically confirmed with a link that lets you enter the website once, for a limited period of time. There you can set your custom password.
- Once you have received confirmation of your registration, go to the EURAPMON home page and click on ’Login’ (left side column), then enter your data. From now on you are not more than an authenticated user that has the right to see more than outside visitors.
- To submit a completed questionnaire:
- Once you are logged in the EURAPMON home page, click on Activities tab, then Inventory, then Questionnaires, then Questionnaires for Raptors (or go directly to the Questionnaire for Raptors page).
- Start to complete the questionnaire.
- When you have completed the questionnaire please click on the ‘Submit’ button at the end of the questionnaire.
- (If you are not able to finalise the questionnaire at one sitting, please click on the ‘Save draft’ button at the end of the questionnaire and come back to finish it when it is convenient for you. The website will store for you all the details that you have already entered.)
- To open, edit and submit a draft (a questionnaire that you left off for some reason):
- To open a draft, please go to the Questionnaire for Raptors page.
- Click on the following link: ‘New Form or Continue a Draft’
- This will bring up the questionnaire in a draft form. Now you can finish it.
- Submit it by clicking on the Submit button.
- (Should you have made any mistakes or omissions, you will be notified about them at the top of the page. For the sake of clean data, they will only be accepted if there are no more mistakes in the data entered.)
- To re-open a submitted questionnaire, change the data entered and save it as another submission (this option is for saving time by using a previous submission as a ‘template’ for a new submission, making changes where necessary):
- To re-open an already submitted form, please go to the Questionnaire for Raptors page.
- Click on the following link: ‘save it as a new submission’
- Find it in the Webform List.
- Click on the link ‘Save as’ in the Copy column.
- Change the data in the questionnaire.
- Submit it by clicking on the Submit button.
- (Look out for any mistakes or omissions.)